Let the bidding BEGIN!
Our Virtual Variety Show & Auction Committee is proud to present this year’s items up for bid! It begins Friday, April 30th at 10am and closes at 9pm, Friday, May 7th during our Virtual Variety Show.
There is something for everyone that includes:
classroom baskets, orthodontia package, summer camps, get-a-ways, jewelry, school lunch for one year, estate planning, spa services and MORE!
You may also choose to give to our Call to the Heart Challenge, sponsored by Mr. & Mrs. Greg Mitchell – the more we raise the crazier the stunts become for Mr. Gulley, Mr. Reynolds and Coach Morgan!
Proceeds underwrite tuition scholarships and 21 century classroom upgrades.
FEATURED Virtual Variety Show Performances and Sponsors
It’s official ALL Virtual Variety Show Performances are SPONSORED!
Thank you to Digital Diagnosis Marketing – Mr. & Mrs. Taylor Cook, for sponsoring Evelyn Velasquez & Steve Bedford- “Step it Up LATIN Style,” Performance.
Mark you calendar for Friday, May 7th, 7:45-9pm and stay tuned for details on how to TUNE IN FOR THE SHOW that will feature the following sponsored performances:
1. John Gulley – “Live at the Improv!” Sponsored by:
Studio A. D. – Mr. & Mrs. Albert Dambrose
2. Jim Reynolds – “Wild Kingdom – Florida Reptiles” Sponsored by: ENTECH Business IT Specialists – Mr. & Mrs. Jake Spanberger
3. Evelyn Velasquez & Steve Bedford- “Step it Up LATIN Style” Sponsored by: Digital Diagnosis Marketing – Mr. & Mrs. Taylor Cook
4. Janel Massing & Christina Stejskal– “Believe it or Not is it Magic or Science” Sponsored by: The Plumbers Plumber – Mr. & Mrs. Rick Hedge
5. Coach Morgan & Jeff Jodice – “Bang on my Drums All Day” Sponsored by: Palm Casual Patio Furniture – Mr. & Mrs. Rick Albrecht